Getting Rid of Mould in the Home
Mould is a pesky and common household problem which can be a hazard to health and cause damp, musty odours in homes. Mould is the unavoidable product of a build-up of condensation but can be easily dealt with by use of expert knowledge, skills and technique. Since mould typically comes from condensation, places in the home with the highest exposure to moisture are the spots to look out for the most. This includes areas such as windows, bathrooms, kitchens, garages and air conditioning and heating vents.